1. Psychoneurobiochemistry of Tourism Marketing
2. Triangulation in tourism research: A bibliometric study of top three tourism journals
3. Neuromarketing aspect of tourism pricing psychology
4. Perceptual Image of Conflict-Ridden Destinations: An EEG and Eye Tracker Analysis
5. Emotion Extraction from Facial Expressions by Using Artificial Intelligence Techniques
6. How can consumer science be used for gaining information about consumers and the market?: The role of psychophysiological and neuromarketing research
7. An Eye Tracker Analysis of the Influence of Applicant Attractiveness on Employee Recruitment Process: A Neuromarketing Study.
8. What colour and light do in service atmospherics: a neuro-marketing perspective
9. The Influence of Employee Attractiveness on Service Recovery Paradox: Facial Recognition and Eye Tracker Analyses
10. Eye-tracking: Evaluation, Potential, and Limitations of Field Applications.
11. Risk and Control in Consumer Behavior: A Discussion